An Activation Key is required to unlock the NDS software. All real time functions are disabled until the software is activated.
Activation keys are system specific and can not be transferred from one PC to another. They are also unique for each software. For example, an activation key for NDS I will not work with NDS II.
The same activation method applies to all three NDS software – NDS I, NDS II and NDS III.
- The first time you start the NDS software you will be prompted to activate the software. Go to Help->Activation to open the Activation window.
2. Enter your name and registration email address. Click on the Generate Code button to generate your Registration Code.
4. Click on the Activate Software button.
5. Copy and Paste your Registration Code from the NDS software to the website then click the Generate Activation Key button.
6. Copy and Paste your Activation Key from the website to the NDS software then click the Unlock button.
7. You will receive a pop-up message confirming activation of your NDS software.