Opening NDS II Root Element Missing problem

Discussions related to Nissan DataScan II (NDSII) Windows PC software.
gonzo12c

Opening NDS II Root Element Missing problem

Post by gonzo12c »

Hey folks ive just got NDS II for my Elgrand and got an activation for it then when i input this it came up saying disk space was low and pretty much freeze on me so after a reset and clearing some space i tried to open NDS II again and it comes up with the error `Root Element Missing` and im unable to open the program now. Tried removing it and reinstall but no good. I think it may have got stuck somehow in registering the software however im not sure where i can delete the license information to input it again and see if this might fix it any help please?

Marty
gonzo12c

Re: Opening NDS II Root Element Missing problem

Post by gonzo12c »

For anyone that does struggle with this and looks for an answer i managed to fix it.

You have to delete the config file in appdata/temp hidden folder that you can access through start menu and run. Just type %localappdata% and find the NDS folder then delete.
FullThrottlePerf916

Re: Opening NDS II Root Element Missing problem

Post by FullThrottlePerf916 »

I'm still having the same issue even after uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried searching under the search bar for the NDS file you specified. What file was it in? I've gone thru almost all the files and still can't find the one your specifying. Please help!