NDS II cannot find my KKL VAG-COM for 409.1

Discussions related to Nissan DataScan II (NDSII) Windows PC software.
Tom
Site Admin

Re: NDS II cannot find my KKL VAG-COM for 409.1

Post by Tom »

It sounds like your car should be compatible.
Try changing the "Init Timer Offset" value in the Setup->Communication window. Try positive and negative values. After changing the value, try connecting each time.
javito

Post by javito »

Hola, yo tengo un x trail 2.2 dci 136 cv año 2004, motor yd22 y utiliza protocolo ISO 14230-4 fast kwp , utiliza los pines 4 5 7 8 9 16. Me podrías decir que es cada pin , 4 y 5 es señal tierra, 7 linea k , 8 ignition , 9 abs y 16 batería, es esto correcto y también tengo el problema de que te go dos llaves nats, una funciona bien y arranca y la otra al dar el contacto no se apaga el testigo del inmovilizador y no arranca, creo que hay que codificarla y cual es el procedimiento correcto sin perder la codificación de la llave que arranca.
shu48

Post by shu48 »

Tom wrote:
> It sounds like your car should be compatible.
> Try changing the "Init Timer Offset" value in the Setup->Communication
> window. Try positive and negative values. After changing the value, try connecting
> each time.

Hi Tom, thanks for that but I've tried everything suggested so far, including ini timer and including negatives. The only things I haven't tried are a different cable and different computer. I don't have a different laptop available. I can't understand why the VW software can see my ECU but not NDS2? I'm happy to pay for your software if I can get it going, but don't want to buy a lead unnecessarily. Should I change any com port settings in device manager?
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

Your car is diesel right? Are you connecting from the ECMD tab?
Also, when you say "the VW software can see my ECU" what does it actually show you?
shu48

Post by shu48 »

Can't remember what VCDS was saying now, just that it communicated with the ECU. No I wasn't using the tab you mention. Have now tried it but it comes up with a connection error. I went back to "communication" and it found the ECU once. It reported ID22 active as soon as the scan started. After it failed to connect under "ECMD", I tried to scan again but this time it was back to scanning but not detecting just as before. So it's only once shown an active ECU but won't connect.
shu48

Post by shu48 »

Bump! Anyone any idea why this is happening?
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

Have you tried changing the "Ini Timer Offset" value and connecting from the ECMD tab? I know you have done it for the ECM tab but this settings works for all tabs.
shu48

Post by shu48 »

Yes Tom I have. I went through all the plusses and minus numbers, trying to connect from the ECMD tab.
Markwilky

Post by Markwilky »

Hi
Can you advise we're to get a blatzll lead please
Thanks Mark
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

The BlaztII adapters are not longer available.