NDS 1 Activation

Discussions related to Nissan DataScan I (NDSI) Windows PC software.
onephatser

NDS 1 Activation

Post by onephatser »

Tom,

I've been having some computer problems lately that's been making it crash. Last night it crashed on me three times, and I lost NDS every time. I used up my last 2 licenses last night trying to get it to activate. It never did, but it used up my licenses. :x I need to know if I have to purchase this AGAIN or if you can help me out with getting this back up and running. No hardware was changed, but all kinds of software was. I've sent you a personal email to no response yet. Can you get back to me and let me know if there's anything that can be done? I have gone through the instructions for clearing NDS in regedit and running the software again. It deletes the NDS registry, repopulates it when I run it, but activation still wont work. I've even tried using past registration and activation codes to no avail. :oops:

I only had it installed on one PC, but I cannot figure out how to transfer the license. HELP!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!
onephatser

Re: NDS 1 Activation

Post by onephatser »

Tom,

I received your email and got 'er back up and running. Thank you so much!!!!! CHEERS!!!! :D

Ken