terrano 2

Discussions related to Nissan DataScan I (NDSI) Windows PC software.
mikee

terrano 2

Post by mikee »

hi there i have got a terrano 2 2.7 tdi fitted to a d22 navara the mechanical side went spot on but the electrical side a bit more tricky

right basically went through the terrano loom removed everything i didnt need leaving just an engine loom

then had the immobiliser removed from the ecu .i think this is where the issue lies

vehicle starts runs drives and has been completely reliable for the 6 odd months that it has been used cold starts perfectly left standing for a few day not a problem first spin of the key and away

right now comes the problem . the truck is seriously down on power and does emit quite a lot of brown/black smoke

i have used nds1 as it is a consult connector and when doing live data readings the injection advance remains at 0deg permanently it is only on gear changes that it will spike up to about 20deg

there is no diesel knock at all

also i have tried advancing the pump timing one tooth and it makes no difference at all the timing still shows zero

i have still got a management light flashing and when read indicates that there is an issue with the immobiliser could this be causing the timing not to advance

hopefully there is someone out there that can shed a little light on this matter

thanks in advance

mike