NDSI for Android 1.1 released

Discussions related to Nissan DataScan I software (NDSI) for Android
Rubengr

Re: NDSI for Android 1.1 released

Post by Rubengr »

Tom, it might be possible that my 16-pin connector use the DDLII protocol (pins 7 and 14) in the corresponding pins to DDLI protocol (pins 12 and 13)?
mrsanchez925

Post by mrsanchez925 »

Would the Blazt cable work if I used an OTG cable with my Android tablet?
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

Yes, the Blazt cable will work.
Rubengr

Post by Rubengr »

Hi Tom. You've seen the pictures? How about my theory?

I found this photo Blazt cable in my car (Patrol Y61) appears as OBDII. I am not sure that the difference between OBD and OBDII.

Thank you very much and greetings.
Attachments
Blazt2 (Small).jpg
Blazt2 (Small).jpg (186.78 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

The Balzt OBD cable will work with NDSI for Android.
The Blazt OBDII cable will not work with NDSII for Android. You can purchase a Bluetooth ELM327 adaptor on eBay that will work with NDSII for Android app.
Rubengr

Post by Rubengr »

Hi Tom. Now I have a 327 ELM adapter and does not work with any program. My theory is that my car uses the DDL2 protocol, but the connector pins, do not match is portocolo. The pins are located think as if they were pin DDL1 protocol.

I think that's why the consult + adapter I made, connector does not work (not DDL1 protocol). Nor does the ELM 327 connector, because the pin plug not correspond to the connector.

Do you think you?
Regulated

Post by Regulated »

Hi Tom,

I have a 2003 Navara with the ZD30 and would like to use one of the NDS for android apps for it as well. Do you think Rubengr suggestion will work by changing the rx/tx pins in an adaptor cable so a ELM bluetooth adaptor can be utilized. Unfortunately the Blazt cables are no longer available.

If it is not possible do you have a suggestion of cables and bluetooth adaptors to purchase that will allow me to use one of the NDS apps on an android phone.

Thanks very much for any information you can provide.
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

The ELM327 Bluetooth adapter will not work with ZD30 engines but you can get one of this http://www.buyobd.com/index.php?main_pa ... ucts_id=95
When ordering request the OBDII adapter cable as well.