NDS II Android Functions vs. Windows Version ?

Discussions related to Nissan DataScan II software (NDSII) for Android
D40FrontierNA

NDS II Android Functions vs. Windows Version ?

Post by D40FrontierNA »

Hello,

I'm just looking into some mobile software updates and getting a bluetooth obd adapter. I have been reading about the NDS II software.

What I can't find confirmation about is....does the Android version just read the ECU ? or can it do exactly everything the Windows version can? read BCM, TCM, SRS, ABS etc etc?

This would be the deciding factor on purchasing this software for me at this point.

Thanks!

*Edit*

I have found in a different thread back in May that it was stated all PC functions were not implemented in this Android version....has this changed since?
Tom
Site Admin

Re: NDS II Android Functions vs. Windows Version ?

Post by Tom »

Windows version has more functionality. The Android app supports ECM (Engine ECU) functions: Data Display, Self Diagnostics, Clear Self Learn and Idle Air Volume Learn. Other ECUs are not supported by the app.
djbit

Post by djbit »

Hi All! Does key programming work on Android version?
Tom
Site Admin

Post by Tom »

Immobilizer key programming is not supported by the Android app.
dirtwheel

Post by dirtwheel »

Hi there. I'm using the windows version for several years now and I was expecting the Androïd version for a while... Unfortunately this one is not supporting the immobilizer function ! I've an issue with this in my car and it's the reason why I use the immobilizer key programming... Is there a chance to get this function on the Ancdroïd app ? It will prevent me to carry a PC in my car all the days...